Re: SELinux openSUSE feedback

 The meeting will be at MIT E-51, but since this is the beginning of a
semester, they probably won't assign us a room until classes start. Most
likely it will be either 315 or 335, but they have moved us before.

I'm trying to get someone from SuSE to talk in October, and I can have
him talk about

AppArmor and SELInux. They are much different in their approaches.