led displays

I went to the Mac store today and got my hands on a demo unit. The
screen is so glossy
it rather annoying. There was a woman who as before me in line checking
out the new mac
book and she was asking if there was another mat like display panel, but
no, there isn't.

The mac book is *much* faster (I have the older intel model) which is
probably due to the
new nvidia graphics card. They keyboard has a very nice touch to it, but
the lack of a button
on the mouse pad is odd. To click and drag you need two fingers, one to
old hold the mouse
pad down, and the other to drag your finger across the pad.

The weight is about the same as the old intel mac books and the aluminum
uni-body case
comes across better on their web video than in real. It nice, but does
not stand out as much
as the rest of the features.

I'll probably buy one of these in Dec.

The big question for me is if I should replace my old dual 21" hp
monitors for dual 24" apple
monitors....