Linux InstallFest XXXI - Dual Boot and extra hard drive

I started pulling down Fedora 10-Preview. Alas, the final release
of Fedora 10 is scheduled for Nov 25, a few days after the Installfest.
If I can find the time this weekend, I'll try setting up a virtualbox
guest with F10-Preview.

If others can do the same for the newest Ubuntu, SuSE, etc., that
would be great.

I've worked with Vmware Workstation before, but not Virtualbox.
What would be a good size to make the guest's virtual disk in
Virtualbox: something like 10 GB? Can it be allocated as needed
rather than all preallocated, like the default for Vmware? Can the
total disk size be easily expanded later?