Boston Perl Mongers and the MIT master usergroup lists

David, BUG, and Carl asked about Master MIT UG list -
http://itinfo.mit.edu/usergroup

Perl Mongers is 2nd Tuesdays, same room, except when we change room or week.
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/
#boston.pm on the perl.org iirc

I gave a talk yesteday to the Perl mongers meandering through a number
of topics in the BLU Q&A session - time_t; y2038, and a few others
un/pack(), time_t, magic numbers, and old skul bit-banging entitled
   "Magic Numbers & Un/Pack / a use.perl.org magical mystery tour"
Slides are posted at (remove spaces)
http : / / world . std . com /~wdr/ x /pm/magic/magic_pack_tour.pdf
(remove spaces). Best viewed with benuine Adobe reader for linux -
until i split pages, the transitions don't work on adobe for windows
or xpdf.

--
Bill
n1vux-WYrOkVUspZo at public.gmane.org bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org