5400 vs 7200

Thanks for the replies guys... here's a kicker... the new macbooks come
with solid state drives (for a small fortune...) I was thinking about
the possible noise and vibration that hard drives can make. Any
vibrations would dive me nuts. I know DVD's while spinning away can
cause lots of vibration... Are the solid state drives worth the extra bucks?