links in Windows

    Derek> It's occasionally useful to know something about Windows,
    Derek> and the way my memory has been lately, I think I would
    Derek> forget everything I know about it if I stopped having
    Derek> semi-regular contact with it... =8^)

But consider the utility of being able to say you don't know anything
about Windows.  I get out of all kinds of unpaid user support by
knowing nothing practical about either Windows or Mac.

Of course, you're probably talking about occasionally needing to do
some kind of paid support, which is certainly useful.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I suppose it can be said I'm an absent-minded driver.  It's true that
I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the
other hand I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit
for it.

Glenn Gould, quoted in "A Romance on Three Legs" by Katie Hafner