Recycling -- anyone want any old software? hardware?

I'm cleaning out the basement/my office. I have tons of old Microsoft docs
and CDs. SQL Server, MSC, Win32SDK, Windows 2.0 SDK, a ton of old 5.25"
and 3.5" disks, etc.

a few old ATX cases with P2 or better motherboards, they actually boot!.

some old motherboards dual PIII 700s, Pentium, etc.

some old PCI and ISA cards (sound, video, ethernet, SCSI)

old RAM, lots, some probably even work. :-)

lots of old 5G ~ 20g hard disks.

Just send me an email if you are looking for something particular, yours
for the taking.

I'll barter an old infortrend LVD SCSI 8 disk rack mount RAID system, make
me an offer.

I have two netboot DEC sharks that I'll barter.

I'm in Milton, MA. Just south of Boston. Milton is the next town south of
boston. It borders Dorchester)

The software is being put out on the curb saturday morning, so move fast!!
The hardware has to wait until Feb 7.