VMWare specific question

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I was going to take a screen shot of how our company's use of VMWare was
> set up for the Virtualization Deep Dive day. What I wanted to do is to
> show 2 VMs (in this case RHEL 5.2) side by side, but VMWare only seems
> to have 1 window with tabs, although with Unity you can move an
> application out of the VM windows onto the desktop.
>
> On KVM/QEMU and Virtualbox, I can display multiple virtual machines in
> separate windows. In this specific case, we have VMWare Workstation
> running under a Windows XP Host OS.
>
> In any case, this is just for a single screen shot from someone else's
> computer.

Which VMware product?  I don't think it's possible with the web
interface to ESX but you can open up multiple console windows using the
Infrastructure Client.  VMware Server I have no clue however.

tom

--
| tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org                 tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |
| FreeBSD                                       http://www.FreeBSD.org |