gdm err

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 09:42:40AM -0500, dan moylan wrote:

> what would you suggest i do?  tia.

I think you have a postfix problem, too.

# /etc/init.d/gdm stop
# apt-get -f install
# apt-get install --reinstall gdm
# apt-get install --reinstall postfix
# /usr/sbin/postfix check

check on ability to send mail.
check on ability to start X with startx.

If it's all good,

# /etc/init.d/gdm start

And you should be set.

-dsr-