UG opp. to help improve our site - feedback via short survey requested // receive comp. book of choice

Dear User Group Leader/Member -

The InformIT web development team has a special opportunity for our
end-users to provide feedback in an upcoming "unified product page
usability test" and I'm hoping you'll be able to participate. As thank
you from the User Group Program Team, you will be able to pick a free
print book of choice from the InformIT or Cisco Press stores.

Unified Product Page... what's that? Glad you asked.

As you're aware, Pearson Education publishes content in many forms -
print books, e-books, Rough Cuts, Short Cuts, etc. - and is working to
improve your browsing/shopping experience on InformIT.com.  You will be
asked to provide feedback via a short web survey on two different page
layouts incorporating all available forms of a given product. The whole
process takes only 20 minutes!

As some of our most active program members, I'm sending this invitation
to an initial group of 20 people. So first come first serve.

Here are your instructions:

1.	Please let me know by Monday morning (3/16/09) if you will be
able to help.

2.  Next use the scheduling tool found at the below link to confirm:
http://pearson-user-experience.genbook.com
<http://pearson-user-experience.genbook.com/>

The following dates are available for testing: 3/16, 3/17, 3/18 & 3/19.

3.  Once you are scheduled - please forward me the email confirmation
you receive, along with your choice of print book and address. We will
send the book out once you complete the survey.

You will need the following equipment to participate:

+ Computer with internet browser (IE7 or FireFox)

+ High-speed internet connection

+ A telephone to speak briefly with representatives from our web team

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Emily Nave

c/o The Pearson Education User Group Program Team

Are you on Facebook? Do you Twitter?

Check out www.informit.com/socialconnect for more information on
connecting with Pearson editors, authors and community members. Receive
exclusive content, offers and more!