Plone March meetup update: Running Plone on EC2

Also:  Nate Aune will present a 30 min sneak preview of his PyCon
talk, Plone in the Cloud: hosting Plone on Amazon EC2. http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/schedule/event/66/

If you can't make it (directions below) but have questions for either
Nate or Roberto, email them to me. I'll ask and post the responses to
the list.

In addition, you can watch and chat in realtime via our ustream channel.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boston-plone-user-group

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society