Verizon and ??Taxes??

Hello Jarod:

Every month for 5 months I have had to call and complain.

First it was for the digital box when TV and projector only deal with
standard def.  Then they signed me up for a movie channel that was
$30/month, more than a porn site (not that I would know).

They have promised the price will drop to $118/month, which is $5 for
one extra standard def box and the rest for taxes.  Comcast was
pushing $160, but I could have negotiated that down to the $100 +
taxes deal.  Anyone in a town with both FIOS and Comcast should call
and threaten to switch.  I know I will do so when FIOS bumps the price
up to $150 + taxes.

Doug