G-Speak by Oblong Technologies

Hey guys I am doing a project on emerging technologies for a class.  I am
wondering if you guys know anything about the SOE  G-Speak.  I Know the
developer was a student at MIT, and I am trying to find out information on
the system.  I have used a couple academic search options as well as some
online websites, including oblong the company developing the technology.  My
problem is I haven't been able to find any in depth information about the
hardware or software spec's and such. I am planning on contacting the
company, but I didn't know if you guys knew anything at all.

Thanks,

Kyle

PS I am looking to get a laptop to replace my macbook.  Any one know where I
could get a decent one at a decent price.  I know thats pretty vague.  I
will try to update my budget later on, but I guess if you guys could point
me in the direction of other sites than TigerDirect, Newegg, Pricewatch,
that would be cool.