Git version control primer and workshop, Boston.pm Tuesday 14th

April 14, 2009, 7:15 PM - MIT E51-376 (back in our home room)

Git primer and workshop -  Steve Scaffidi

This will be a tutorial-style workshop where people can follow along
on their laptops to use git and see it in action.

    * Core concepts (~15 min)
    * Getting started (~25 min)
    * Working alone with git (~20 min)
    * Working with others with git, the traditional way (~20 min)

 RSVP to me if you're planning to attend -
mailto:bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org?subject=rsvp+boston.pm

Pizza and soda for this meeting will be sponsored by
 Cambridge Interactive  Development Corp.  Thanks CIDC!

need a topic & speaker for May meeting ...

 ... Bill