Campus cops treat Ubuntu use as sign of criminality

Jeff,
I certainly agree.
The police are not going to harass a student unless they have some=20
reason. And, you are correct about cell phones, et. al. Apparently there =

was some kind of complaint, legitimate or otherwise.  We'll see how this =

one plays out. I'm sure the police only know what Windows looks like,=20
and would suspect anything else.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846