BlackBerry SSH [was: Campus cops treat Ubuntu use as sign of criminality ]

I've got the BB 83xx (Curve too I guess?) -- I have to second what Jerry is
saying below, it's a nice phone, email client, camera, etc... it's very good
at doing just about all of it... the only real con is the battery life vs.
my old BB 7290, the 83xx only lasts for about a day or two with my typical
usage.

I use AT&T, it works just about everywhere I go--but so does Verizon and
T-Mobile which I also carry (don't ask).