What to do with used server room gear

My company is looking to get rid of some of it's older servers and other
network and phone gear.  I've tried Craiglist and I don't have time to
bicker over prices and deal with people not showing up. I don't want to deal
with eBay because of having to do shipping and the whole auction process.
I've talked to liquidators and they either don't want to deal with me
because I don't have a lot, or the ones that do are offering me pennies on
the dollar for my equipment.

So, what do other people do when selling old or unused gear?

Note: When I say old, some of it is just a year or two old, some of it could
be up to 5 years old.

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboston
James Thurber<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/james_thurber.html>
- "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand
more."