Quicken for Linux?

My in-law's home Windows XP is acting up.   If I can't get it working
properly again, I'm going to push Ubuntu.   They also rely heavily on
Quicken, so...

How well does Quicken work under Wine?

If not, what is the next best comparable Linux app that someone with
low tolerance for change can accept and use?   I know GnuCash exists,
but it wasn't the easiest for me to deal with when I last checked it
out over a year ago.

Thanks for your insights.

Scott