From: James Kramer
Sender: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
To: BLU
Subject: Ubuntu
Sent: May 10, 2009 3:25 PM

It is probably me, since I am a little burnt from working 14+ hours
per day, but Ubuntu is beginning to tax my nervous system.  Last week
I was getting an error message so I went to look at my boot record
only to find that Ubuntu doesn't log the boot record.  Today I went to
use my USB headphones only to find that the latest version of Ubuntu
that I am using doesn't recognize my usb headset when it is hot
plugged.  The older version of Ubuntu that is on my laptop does
recognize the headset when I plug it in.  I would tell you the version
of Ubuntu that I am using only I do not know how to determine what
version I am using.  If I remember correctly it use to be easy to
determine the version of OS you are using.  I am getting ready to head
on back to Debian. Maybe I'll wait until the testing release of Debian
FreeBSD is out.
Jay