[OT] Video Of The Day

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM, David Kramer <david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> http://www.break.com/index/it-guy-vs-dumb-employees.html
>
> "Some poor IT guy is forced to pause his Halo game in order to deal with
> a bunch of dumb employees who are absolute morons. Voices have been
> altered to protect identities, it's not a company of elves."

More like an IT guy that's looking to become poor, once they fire his ass.
It's kind of hard to feel any sympathy for the type of dork who gives
the IT profession
a bad name.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr-iMZfmuK6BGBxLiRVyXs8+g at public.gmane.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9