Question about networking

This is off topic, but I'm hoping someone might have an answer.  I'm using a
pair of Cisco 3825 integrated service routers as my uplink to my ISP.
They're setup as HSRP(or VRRP, or whichever the Cisco term is).  My question
is, we currently have them connected to the ISP via gig-ethernet, and we are
going to be going to fiber uplink.  It has SFP LC fiber ports on both
routers.  Can I use any 850nm SFP tranceiver?  Or do I need to buy the Cisco
brand tranceivers?  I have SFP LC tranceivers on my SAN, and back when I
ordered the SAN I ordered extra tranceivers, so if I can avoid having to
order more hardware I would prefer that.

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboston
Casey Stengel<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/casey_stengel.html>
- "There comes a time in every man's life, and I've had plenty of
them."