F11 & ctrl-alt-backspace and Fn

Since installing F11, I have not been able to get ctrl-alt-backspace and
ctrl-alt-f[1-6] to work. ctrl-alt-backspace is disabled by default in
the most recent xorg changes that include all distros.

I tried adding
         Option "DontZap" "false" into the ServerFlags section of
xorg.conf according to the release notes:
<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f11/en-US/>
Actually, I tried setting it to both true or false.

Additionally, refers to System/Preferences/Keyboard/Layout/Loayout Options

<http://ryanler.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/controlaltbackspace-shortcut-does-not-restart-the-x-server-in-fedora-11/>
http://tinyurl.com/l422y4

But, my layout options come up empty, and the keyboard shortcuts does
not have that option. *

*Additionally, I have not been able to find out what the virtual
terminal options (ctrl-alt-F[1-6] do not work. Currently, the only way I
can get to the virtual terminal is to switch to run level 3. Actually, I
needed to increase the size of my home logical volume, but I could not
to that from my login, and root logins are disabled (also documented).
The issue here is that the file system cannot be mounted.

Another minor issue is that LVM only gave me a choice of EXT3 and EXT2,
not EXT4, but I don't really care too much about this.
*
*

Jerry Feldman <feldman.g-Wuw85uim5zDR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org>
Boston Linux and Unix