Anyone having strange problems with Firefox 3.0.1.1?

I'm guessing you have an old instance running. Try exiting firefox and
restarting it.   Firefox behaves very badly (but still somewhat functional)
when you upgrade it while it's running.  It's really maddening.  It has to do
with parts of the UI/chrome needing a version-specific path (e.g.
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.10/), and they don't function when it's missing (ie
because the old one is gone, and the new one is has a path involving
firefox-3.0.11).  The parts of the UI that are hard-coded work though.

It always makes me pull my hair out until I figure out what's wrong (and by
then I've usually blown away my .mozilla with all my profiles, etc).

Matt