BLU hardware hacking subgroup?

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Topic: Rooftops III Municipal Wireless.
>
> Kurt Keville, Brian DeLacey and others discuss the 802.11s (Mesh)
> standard and what it means for embedded Linux distros such as OpenWRT
> and Robix, the distros of choice for the upcoming local Muniwireless
> rollouts. Kurt gave earlier talks on Muniwireless at our February 2008
> and August 2006 meetings

As I was listening to Kurt's and Brian's talks, a month after Federico's
hardware hacking talk, I had the thought that it would be nice to know
what these guys are up to between the talks.

Is there a local hardware hacking list you guys are hanging out on, or
is all the discussion happening on more topic-specific national lists
(municipal wireless, clustering, etc.)?

If there isn't something already, would there be interest in creating a
BLU hardware hacking subgroup? (Essentially just a separate mailing
list, and perhaps the subgroup could arrange for a BLU speaker once a
quarter or something.)

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro