Looking for a Wireless Network Adapter for a DELL Latitude C610 Laptop

I am currently running Xubuntu 8.10 on a DELL Latitude C610 Laptop and am
looking for a wireless network adapter (USB or PCMCIA)  for connecting with
my WAP that uses WPA - PSK network authentication.  I've seen some of the
sites regarding hardware compatibility, (i.e.
http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/net/wireless/cards.html) but was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dave