Looking for Internet anonymizer

A client has tasked me with locating an anonymizing Internet-searching
tool that can scour the Internet (web sites, open shared directories,
etc) and retrieve data based on keywords, etc, rather quickly, but
with stipulations:

- There can be no trace, or as little as possible, even in log files,
associating the application, computer, network, search, or results,
with the person, or, more importantly, the client performing the
search - hence as much anonymizing as possible.

- Money is not an issue

- Hiring a third-party, such as a detective, private investigator, or
a lawyer for such searching are not options

The client needs this tool asap.

I'll need to rate the respective search methods/tools, so the more
details you can offer of the tools, and rankings/capabilities, would
be most appreciated.

Thanks much in advance. ? I'll be performing my own searching, but I
trust this list to help produce tools I never would have thought of,
or insights I simply never would have known.

Thanks to all.

Scott