open source copyright language

Thanks guys,

In order to help me narrow my search, I just want to mention that the
work is done under contract for the US government for the department of
health and human services. I'm not sure how this would affect the
selection of the copyright. Basically, the code is paid for out of your
tax dollars.... It should be open and out there in true freedom software
fashion.

Cheers. Steve.