Suggestion for PHP Framework or CMS system

Hi Matt,

What do you find "not flexible enough" about drupal and wordpress?
Modules are pretty easy to make if needed.  Is it there lack of support
for various databases?

If you have a lot of time on your hands you could roll your own.  I've
just started on one using PHP and PostgreSQL.

Thanks,
Eric C