Linux Support Network...

Brian Jester wrote:

> I just setup a bbs network dedicated to linux support and I am looking for
> users to post into different conferences / areas to help populate the
> board...
>
> telnet://lsn.zapto.org

That's nice, and I really don't mean to sound negative, but what's the hook
or the point? I'm all for using old-style BBS software, but you've got a LOT
of competition from well established Internet forums and wikis for the topic
you chose, Linux support. And any new Linux support site would be just
spinning its wheels if its content wasn't google-able -- you need to make
this http-accessible (even if read-only) ASAP.

I just logged in as a guest from Ubuntu running xfce4-terminal, and all the
extended-ASCII art doesn't work right.

I mean this sincerely, though: good luck and have fun! :^)