RH/CentOS network configurations

okay, scratch that, I figured out that pre-up sysctl -p simply performed
a /sbin/sysctl reread before bringing up the interface, si I have that
set and now unnecessary.
Having said that, if anyone has got good info/tutorials on how to use
heartbeat/ldirectord in a Centos Environment I love to see them as this
is proving frustratingly undocumented. Centos, platypus-like as ever,
may look like Red Hat, but Red Hat it is not, especially when it comes
to LB/cluster work .. :(

Thank God I live in a state with good breweries !

Richard