[Position-available] Full-time position available: Data Warehouse Programmer Analyst - Waltham, MA

/*Full Disclosure:  I work for this company as a Database Administrator,
not a recruiter, however I am paid a referral bonus if someone I refer
is hired.  Constant Contact do not publish salary ranges ahead of time.

You can call me at 781.370.8610 if you have more questions.

The link for this posting is

http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/careers/data-warehouse-programmer-analyst.jsp

and on it there is a button for online application.

    -=Beldon

*/ --=== Posting begins

Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses, associations, and nonprofits
connect with their customers, clients, and members. Launched in 1998,
Constant Contact? champions the needs of small organizations and provides
them with an easy and affordable way to build successful, lasting customer
relationships. Constant Contact's leading email marketing and survey
products?supported by our expert personal coaching and service?help all
types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking
email newsletters and insightful online surveys, and begin a dialogue with
their customers. Today, more than 300,000 customers worldwide trust
Constant Contact to help them connect with their audience.

Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with an additional office in Loveland,
Colo., Constant Contact was named Massachusetts Technology Leadership
Council "Company of the Year" in 2008 and is ranked as the 14th fastest
growing company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for New England list.

Constant Contact is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to
play a key role as a programmer and as an analyst in a growing Data
Warehousing team. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong
relationships with teammates and business partners while ensuring delivery
of high quality Data Warehousing solutions. This role requires the
candidate to demonstrate deep hands-on expertise in Data Warehousing, Data
Analysis, ETL Job and Process Development/Design and testing.
Responsibilities Include:

    * Design, develop, and implement Information Server DataStage ETL jobs
to effectively process high-volume data sources and meet nightly processing
windows
    * Ensure ETL requirements are clearly understood and accommodated
    * Develop and Document all ETL jobs and processes according to
Corporate ETL Standards and Best Practices
    * Perform QA on the ETL processes and ensure they meet all standards
before submitting them for User Acceptance Testing. Interact closely with
the Cognos development and data analytics team to determine reporting needs
and translate those needs into the Data Warehouse Data Model and ETL
processing needs

Requirements:

    * Minimum 5 years of IBM Information Server DataStage ETL Design and
Development experience in a high-volume parallel processing Data
Warehousing environment
    * Hands-on experience with IBM Information Server Version 8.x
    * Experience using IBM Information Analyzer Version 8.x
    * Experience using IBM Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary
    * In-depth understanding of DataStage's parallel technology and
requirements for migrating Information Server version 8.0.1 to version 8.1
    * Experience developing slowly changing dimensions (Types 1, 2, and 3)
    * Experience in business requirements gathering, data analysis, data
mapping, and dimensional data modeling
    * Strong analytical and SQL skills
    * Thorough Linux/UNIX skills including shell scripting for job
scheduling and execution of DataStage ETL jobs
    * Understanding and knowledge of Star Schemas and IBM's Rational Design
tools

Additional Skills:

    * DB2 experience preferred
    * Exposure to performing in agile, self-directed team environments
    * Familiar with Master Data Management (MDM) discipline and IBM
Information Server QualityStage
    * Demonstrated ability to build constructive relationships and gain the
trust of others
    * Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication, teamwork, and issue resolution
    * Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of 24x7
environment

Constant Contact offers a competitive compensation package that includes
base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and
includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K); 529
College Savings Plan; Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid Vacation/Holidays;
Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition Reimbursement;
Adoption Assistance; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan!

If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the highest
quality of service to our customers and are looking for a "once in a
lifetime" opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements for
consideration.

We are not accepting employment agency referrals for this position.