BLU Keysigning Party - FOLLOWUP - script to simplify signing and emailing keys - Using script with Gmail

Jabbr, thanks a lot for posting, fixing, and posting again this script!

I was able to get it to work with Gmail (the provider for the address on my
key). See my version of the script here:
http://personal.glump.net/attachments/blu/email-signed-keys-gmail.bash.txt

I used the package "ssmtp" and its "mail" command instead of the "sendmail"
command.

(Anyone reading this in the message archive in the future, please email me
if the above URL doesn't work. I've probably got the script kicking around
in my personal notebook.)

Brendan Kidwell