Open Source Project, anyone interested?

At my day job, I had to find an embedded web server.  Maybe I didn't
look all that hard, but I couldn't find any that I thought were really
good. So, I downloaded "Abyss" and hacked at it. I got what I needed to
get done, done, but it left me thinking a good, easy, open source
library would be useful in the future.

Anyway, anyone interested in writing a really easy library as an open
source project?

It should have:
    Easily installable service modules
    SSL/TLS Sockets
    Thread pool services
    Run on UNIX/POSIX and Win32/Win64

It should be small! very small! Not another apache sort of thing. As
easy as:

Socket * sock = NULL;
if(ssl)
    sock =new SSLSocket(443);
else
   sock = new Socket(80);

WebServer *web = new WebServer(sock);
WebHandler * foo = new WebFoo();
web->installHandler(foo);
web->numThreads(5);
web->run();

It should be easy enough that no one need ever crack open the source
unless they want too. I'm not to C++, we could use C, but it should use
some object based system.