tbird finally has 'reply-list'

On Oct 8, 2009, at 9:23 AM, Matthew Gillen wrote:

> For all those annoyed by us thunderbird users doing a 'reply-all'
> all the
> time, fear not!  The latest thunderbird beta (3.0b4; which has been
> inflicted
> upon me by Fedora 11) finally has a 'reply-list' built in.

And, for anyone that missed it in earlier 3.0 releases, added the
ability to select text in an email, hit reply-to, and only have the
selected text in the reply (like every other decent client has been
able to do for ages).

> Of course, there's some strangeness in the tbird beta too (I replied
> to a
> message from several years ago this morning because tbird got
> confused and
> thought it was new, and I didn't look at the date... doh!)

There are reportedly some issues with b4's indexing thread, its doing
some "interesting" things here and there, such as what you're seeing
(not to mention sucking up a huge amount of cpu time).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod-ajLrJawYSntWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org