From: Randy Cole
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: Email to text message?

According to
http://abwaters.com/2007/03/04/tracfone-and-sms-email-gateway/ , since
Tracphone is reselling other services, you need to determine what system
you are on, then use the method for that system. Years ago, Tracphone
used to use AT&T wireless. You could try your phone number on all four
carriers. It is also possible that the carrier turns off that feature
for tracphone. You could also check your phone number at telcodata.us to
find out what carrier owns it.

Years ago (nine), I found that the carrier's web page sms interface was
much faster/reliable than their email gateway.

-Randy