New top-level domains coming

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Bill Horne <ehorne-zY4eFNvK5D9If6P1QZMOBw at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Matt Shields wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Bill Horne <
> bill-6yPSQP5VWP/P/9WndSeKLsJ8OCA1ciLf at public.gmane.org>wrote:
> >
> >> The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has
> >> announced more progress toward the issuance of Generic Top-Level Domain
> >> name (gTLD) domains.
> >
> > If you are interested in domains, there are numerous forums and trade
> shows
> > related to that whole industry.
> >
> > For discussions check out www.discussnames.com
> >

> discussnames.com is a closed forum, only for those who pay $19.95 to
> afternic. Where can I ask a general question about a domain without
> signing up for afternic?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> E. William Horne
> William Warren Consulting
> Computer & Network Installations, Security, and Service
> http://william-warren.com
> 781-784-7287

Hmm. Well that's interesting.  You used to be able to sign up for a free
Afternic account and get access to DiscussNames.com.

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboston
Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."