grep, maybe

Looking for some guidance;

I have several files within several folders (5 files per folder, and
thousands of folders) that I need to search a text file within each
folder for a word match (like three_little_pigs.txt, and I need to find
"moe", if he's listed) and then when a match is found I need to move
(not copy) that entire folder (and it's 3~5 files contained within) to
another location...

I'm thinking grep, but don't know the correct syntax to make all this
happen.
I can easily find all the folders (1949 of them) and the word match 3923
times within the text file(s)...

Any ideas???

--
-Maurice Pelletier
Child Development Services - Cumberland County

www.cds-cumberland.org

"Linux -- it's not just for breakfast anymore..."
-Moe