grep, maybe

Actually, this will fail due to the "mv" command line being too long.
However, the part between the $( ... ) gives you a list of all folders
to be moved.

In case there are nested folders, the "sort -u" should be changed
to "sort -ru" to reverse-sort the list, so inner folders get moved
before their parent is moved.