Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 Upgrade script extremely inefficient (downloads from the internet, ignores local CD image)

It only took 1 hour to download the CD via bittorrent.  And I told the
update not to use the network, just the CD.  So the script is ignoring
it's own flags.  There is no need to download the files again.

RCN seems to throttle torrents and other downloads after a while.  They
slow down, then if you reset the cable modem it gets faster.

Do you have the models of the offending MIT projectors?

-r