Stupid sysadmin question

On Nov 5, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
I would agree with you. To put this into context, the guy who wants this
> As I mentioned, the reason I was having trouble is that rsh/rexec/
> rlogin
> were not installed. I did install them on one server. Now, when I run

Yep.  Most recent Linux distributions do not include the telnet and
rsh servers as part of their standard installations.  If you need them
(and you should ask yourself if you really do need them) then you have
to install them manually.

--Rich P.