donating old computers in Boston?

>   1. donating old computers in Boston? (Scott and Tara Norris)

I help out as a volunteer at the South End Technology Center at
Tent City (deployed and manage a free wireless network there) and
also some low-income housing developments in Boston. I
would be delighted to put Linux Mint (presuming there's
sufficient RAM) on the laptops and get them out to needy families
(at least one at Tent City, but probably mostly at the Whitter
Housing Development, a Boston Housing Authority site over
near Rugggles station in Roxbury).
If anyone else knows of available donatable computers, I'd be
grateful for any leads. I have a backlog of families at Boston
Housing Authority and other sites who need one.
   Thanks,
   - Stephen Ronan