mail / mailx question

It may be old fashioned, but the most fool proof method of getting an
alert out is through a modem connected to a POTS (analog phone line).

Otherwise, if your internet connection goes down, you are SOL.

	Jerry Natowitz
	j.natowitz (at) rcn.com
	Owner of Unix port 1572 (chip-lm), as found by Google
	and returned to the IANA 2009/12/15