Slightly OT - sync Blackberry, iPhone with Linux

I'd love to switch, but it is too difficult to move my wife and my
mother to another service. In both cases it means new phones. I hope
that an android based phone becomes available on AT&T within the next yea=
r.

On 12/28/2009 04:17 PM, Matt Shields wrote:

> Being a die-hard BB user for many years I recently switched to the
> Motorola Droid (Verizon).  I haven't had a chance to test with Linux
> yet, but so far I think it's the best phone/smart device I've ever
> had.  I will see if I have some time this week to play around with the
> Droid and Linux and let everyone know how it does.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846