mp3 player

Another possibility is that your MP3 files don't have ID3 tags within
them.  There are a number of tools that can add ID3 tags to MP3 files.
I had an older Sansa that required ID3 tages in files.  A couple of
other suggestions:

1) Create a MUSIC directory, if nothing similar exists.

2) Create a directory structure for the artist and then the album, and
locate the MP3 files within.

3) Make sure the filenames of the MP3 files begins with two digits for
the track number.  For instance:
MUSIC/Dire Straits/Brothers In Arms/06 Ride Across The River.mp3

	Jerry Natowitz
	j.natowitz (at) rcn.com
	Owner of Unix port 1572 (chip-lm), as found by Google
	and returned to the IANA 2009/12/15