ROXTerm

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Doug <dougsweetser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am a cheap bastard who spend a huge amount of time using terminals
> (I have 4 windows open with 5 tabs each).  Yet I just paid $80 for a
> terminal program, ZOC, from emtec.com.  The tabs are easy to relabel,
> critical with 20 open.  ssh is a dream, making it trivial to do the
> right thing with the id.dsa file.  I had questions about running the
> software on multiple machine, and got the author in Germany to answer
> my questions (Yup, just not multiple machines on the same network).  I
> am running in on OS X, and the windows executable under wine for my
> linux box.  Every window is logged automatically (and you can stop
> logging easy enough).  The terminal looks great, lots of
> customization.
>
> There is a 30 day trial period.  I flexed my plastic after 5 days.
> Doug

SecureCRT is also a very good program. I've been buying upgrades for years
and have loved all the new features they keep adding.

www.vandyke.com

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboston
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."