Anyone using the Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade system?

I'm looking at purchasing a couple of the Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade
systems but I'm having a tough time getting straight answers from anyone at
Dell on how to figure out what power I need and I'm hoping that some else
might have either the electrical knowledge or know from experience what
power I need.

All my existing racks are 2 x 20amp/110v drops, we're allowed to use 80% of
our available power per fire code which equates to 16amps per drop.  Based
on server specs and knowing what the power supply wattage is it's easy to
calculate how many servers I can fit into a rack.  I'm averaging about 14-15
Dell PowerEdge 1950's per rack (~2amps/server), less if I have higher
powered servers in the rack.

When talking with the Dell technical rep he told me that each chassis
requires 1 x 208v/20amp circuit to be fully redundant with 6 power
supplies.  If I read through their site and their whitepaper (page 29 & 30)
they seem to hint that for full redundancy I need 2 x 208v/60amp circuits
per chassis.  Anyone have any ideas?

Main Product Page:
http://www.dell.com/us/en/business/servers/pedge_m1000e/pd.aspx?refid=pedge_m1000e&s=bsd&cs=04
Product Whitepaper: