OT: Printer Suggestions

Hi Everyone,

I've recently taken over the IT department of a non profit organization.
 I've found that most users have a printer on their desk, but no two
printers are the same.  I would like to standardize on one
model/manufacturer if possible for a few reasons, the most major reason is
the ability to order mostly the same types of ink cartridges.

Can anyone make any recommendations regarding specific models or makes based
on reliability?

Thanks in advance and sorry for being off topic, but you guys are such a
fabulous resource I couldn't resist gathering your respected opinions.

Chris