OT: Printer Suggestions

I was at a museum in Philadelphia years ago, if I remember right
but it may have been elsewhere.

You got a mag-strip badge when entering.  You could swipe it at
exhibits to get more information.  At the end of the tour you had an
opportunity to swipe the card to print your 'packet' if you stood in
front of a printer while it printed. ... If you decided not to, just leave
your badge at the exit.  All remaining printouts that were not printed
were discarded every night, to start the print spool clean for the
next day.

Doing something similar with central printers for employees is
always an option.  It also gives an opportunity for billing or at least
accountability.