Some Android questions

Hello Anthony:

I am far more bothered by the "Apps Store" way of delivering software
that must be approved.  They are making sure there store is "clean",
removing R rated apps.  It is not a platform I think I can tinker with
since somewhere I need to get approval from Apple.  Maybe that process
is not that difficult, but I would go bonkers waiting even a day to
get software I wrote on a device I own.

Doug