comparable salaries

Alok Bhansali of Sigman posted:
> I am currently trying to fill a PERMANENT Security Administrator position
> The salary range is around $60-65K.

Here?  In *Cambridge*?  I've become enough of a "senior" technical recruiter
to know that intrusion detection and security-policy expertise with 5 years of
experience across the 3 major platforms Windows/Linux/Mac *with* Cisco and
Snort is worth ...

...more like $110K to $135K.

Seriously.  I'll see you your $65K and raise you $50K.  Five positions now
open on my end (not all that that level, of course ;-), and I'm the direct
hiring manager.  Kendall Square location, 8-minute walk to MIT Sloan where the
monthly BLU meetings are held.  Picturesque view of the Mormon church under
construction and the scenic 1960s architecture of the Middlesex Courthouse.
;-)

-rich